The Bernoulli Society organizes or sponsors several meetings in the area of mathematical statistics and probability. Organizers of a meeting seeking sponsorship should email their request to the Bernoulli Society Scientific Secretary (see Who is Who in the Bernoulli Society for the email address), giving a short summary of the meeting details including dates. The Scientific Secretary will then ask Bernoulli Society Executive Committee to approve the sponsorship.
Bernoulli Society requires three things of a Bernoulli-sponsored meeting:
- They display the Bernoulli logo in publicity;
- They ensure there is a named Bernoulli Society member on the programme committee, who will ensure the meeting is publicized in Bernoulli News as a Bernoulli sponsored meeting and write a brief post-meeting report for Bernoulli News;
- Finally there should be a reduced registration fee for Bernoulli Society members unless the meeting charges a flat fee to all participants.
Subject to deadlines and to space being available, meetings sponsored by Bernoulli Society may submit short notices advertising their meetings for inclusion in Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs. (See Who is Who in the Bernoulli Society for email addresses of the Editors of Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs.)
Recent and future meetings
- Bernoulli-IMS World Congress in Probability and Statistics
- 10th 2020 in Seoul, South Korea, August 17-21.
- 9th 2016 in Toronto, Canada, July 11-15, conference website. Pre-meeting for young researchers: July 7-8, 2016.
- 8th 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey, July 9-14, conference website, 750 participants.
- Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA)
- For complete list of the conferences see the Committee for Conferences on Stochastic Processes
- 41st 2019 in Evanston, Chicago, USA, July 8-12, conference website.
- 40th 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden, June 11-15, conference website.
- 39th 2017 in Moscow, Russia, July 24-28, conference website.
- 38th 2015 Oxford, UK, July 13-17, conference website.
- ISI World Statistics Congress
- Latin American Congress in Probability and Mathematical Statistics (CLAPEM)
- XV CLAPEM 2019 in Merida, Yucatán, Mexico, December 1-6, 2019, conference website
- XIV CLAPEM 2016 in San José, Costa Rica, December 5-9, conference website.
- XIII CLAPEM 2014 in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, September 22-26, conference website.
- XII CLAPEM 2012 in Valparaiso - Viña del Mar, Chile, March 26-30, conference website.
- Brazilian School of Probability
- XX EBP 2016 in São Carlos, Brazil, July 4-9, conference website.
- XIX EBP 2015 in São Sebastião, Brazil, August 3-8, conference website.
- XVIII EBP 2014 in Mambucaba, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 3-9.
- XVII EBP 2013 in Mambucaba, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 4-10, conference website.
- XVI EBP 2012 in Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil, August 6-11, conference website.
- European Meeting of Statisticians (EMS)
- European Young Statisticians Meeting (EYSM)
- For a complete list of meetings see the complete series of EYSM
- 21st 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia, July 29 - August 2, conference website.
- 20th 2017 in Uppsala, Sweden, August 14-18, conference website.
- 19th 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic, August 31- September 4, conference website.
- 18th 2013, Osijek, Croatia, August 26-30, conference website.
- Further meetings sponsored by the Bernoulli Society
- 4th conference of the ISNPS (International Society of Non-Parametric Statistics), Salerno, Italy, June 11-15 2018, conference website
- DSSV (Data Science, Statistics and Visualisation) 2018, TU Wien, Austria, July 9-11 2018, conference website
- Lancaster Probability Days, Lancaster University, May 22-24, 2018, conference website
- 11th European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, Lisbon, July 23 – 27, 2018, conference website
- Frontier Probability Days, Corvallis, Oregon, March 29 - 31, conference website.
- Stochastic Analysis, Financial and Insurance Mathematics (SAFIM), 2018, Accra, Ghana, conference website.
- A list of past meetings.