Membership Information - Benefits, Forms, Fees and Contact
- Benefits of Joining the Bernoulli Society
- Special subscription rates for Bernoulli members
- Application Forms and Fees
- Membership Officer
As an opportunity to become a member, the Bernoulli Society offers:
- 50% fee reduction for the first year of membership of new members from developed countries
- PhD Students join for free
- 70% fee reduction for the first two years of postdocs.
- 70% fee reduction for members from developing countries
The Bernoulli Society membership structure changed in 2016. The current membership categories are
1. Regular member (80 Euro): Members from developed countries.
2. Reduced rate member (24 Euro): Members from developing countries, first two years of postdoc, retired members, couple members
3. First year member (40 Euro): First year membership for regular members from developed countries.
4. Joint member: BS-IMS (150 Dollar) and BS-IMS-ISI (180 Euro) members
5. Student member: Free membership for phd students
6. Life member: Fees according to the following scheme
Less than 45 years: 20 x annual dues
45 - 49 years: 18 x annual dues
50 - 54 years: 16 x annual dues
55 - 59 years: 14 x annual dues
60 - 64 years: 12 x annual dues
65 - 69 years: 10 x annual dues
70 - 74 years: 8 x annual dues
75 - 79 years: 6 x annual dues
80 years and over: 4 x annual dues
Benefits of Joining the Bernoulli Society
Bernoulli Society members profit from the following benefits:
Special subscription rates for Bernoulli members
The following journals are available online only, at discounted prices. You can subscribe directly by visiting the websites linked with each journal.
Online Application Forms
Membership Dues through 2020
|Members from developed countries
|First year of membership for members from developed countries
|Members from developing countries, first two years of postdoc, retired members and retired couples
|Joint Membership - BS-IMS (membership via IMS office)
|Joint membership - BS-IMS-ISI (only for elected ISI members)
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The Bernoulli Society is not responsible for typographical errors.
Applications for regular membership (including 50% reduced fees for the first year of membership) can also be sent to:
Ms. Margaret de Ruiter-Molloy (Membership Officer)
c/o International Statistical Institute
P.O. Box 24070
2490 AB The Hague
Tel. +31 70 337 5726
Fax +31 70 386 0025
Last Updated: Friday, 20 December 2019 10:06